THIS IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE ARTICLE. IT’S A CALL FOR ACTION TO SAVE LIVES. PLEASE, IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING ELSE, COPY AND PASTE THE SIX QUESTIONS AND SEND THEM TO RISCH, LABRADOR, CRAPO AND SIMPSON‘S OFFICE DEMANDING ACTION FOR IF THEY DON’T DEMAND A NEW INVESTIGATION, WITH TRANSPARENCY, THAT COULD VERY WELL MEAN THE THE LIVES OF FELLOW U.S. CITIZENS.
TVOI News is continuing to closely follow the Benghazi story for our Idaho readers. We have received a lot of inquiries to follow this story. As a service to our readers, on June 8th we supplied the detailed questions below related to the Benghazi installation events of Sept. 11, 2012 to Senators Risch and Crapo and Representative Raul Labrador’s office. The purpose was to once again address the untimely deaths of the U.S. Ambassador, staff member and security personnel. Given the urgency of the issues noted through the questions TVOINews team requested a poste-haste response timeframe.
We at TVOINews believe that the reluctance of the President’s administration and others in Congress to be forthcoming and supply necessary information, presents a unacknowledged national security issue that is reaching the crisis point. As such we requested that 3 of our 4 Congressional delegation and staff assist us, in addressing for the public the truth of what happened on that night, the current status of those investigation(s) and ramifications of the arms transfers made which endanger the citizens of the US and particularly the potential to harm Idahoans.
- All the releases through Judicial Watch on the Pentagon and State Dept. Reports from Sept. 2012 and later clearly show that Libya was an arms transfer point for weapons going to Syrian “Rebels” (that later became ISIS/ISIL). Those weapons potentially include shoulder-fired Ground to Air-guided Missiles, any of which may be smuggled back into the US and used to attack American targets.
Why has it taken Congress so long to ACT on the discrepancies that the Judicial Watch releases reflect on the completely discredited White House narrative immediately following the events of Sept. 11, 2012?
Why do you believe no “Contempt of Congress” citation been issued against Secretary Clinton’s clearly contemptuous and dissembling testimony in her last appearance before the Senate Committee hearing concerning the events at the Benghazi installation?
- It’s soon going to be 3 years on since the attack of the installation in Benghazi When Amb. Stevens and the three others were killed.
Do you believe the Congressional delegation from Idaho owes it to our citizens to demand a determination of who in the chain of command gave the “Stand-down” orders halting rescue, recovery and protection of the Benghazi personnel and facility and why those orders were given?
Along with the State Department emails of Secretary Clinton and key personnel, has the Senate or the House subpoenaed the complete Benghazi Communications archive held within all Pentagon/DNI/CIA for FLASH-, CRITIC-type traffic and all other source secure voice, email and other electronic communications traffic surrounding all aspects of the events of Sept. 11, 2012? Does Congress know what if any or all, of those records, have been preserved and are available?
If any or all specified Communications archives have been subpoenaed, other than the Secretary’s email, has any of those records been supplied? If not, why not, and what follow-up is being accomplished to assure their preservation and release to Congress and/or, as appropriate, the public?
Do you believe that the Senate Intelligence Committee and its members have done all that is humanly possible and within their power to obtain the complete communications and message archive from all available sources in the State Department, DoD and the White House to understand the EXACT timeline of events that occurred that night in 2012?
- Since Sept., 2012 why has Congress been so reluctant to demand the appearance of witnesses and testimony from others with knowledge in the State Department and Department of Defense to obtain a full picture of the actual events of Sept. 11, 2012?
- Since the deaths were the self-evident result of both Executive, State Department and Military actions/failures to adequately protect the Benghazi installation, why has there been no DoD inquiry into the events of Sept. 11, 2012? Why has Congress not called supporting military witnesses with knowledge, to explain their actions on September 11, 2012?
- Do you believe that the failures by Congress and the Executive (including DoD and DoJ) and the lack of transparency in getting to the bottom of, and to fully expose, the failures of Sept. 11, 2012 constitute a national security threat to the United States? If not, why not?
Why has no full military inquiry/investigation by the Judge Advocate General (JAG) corps been demanded since the DoJ has failed to pursue or complete any action or to provide full public disclosure of its investigation to Congress or the public?
- If the evidence and eventual testimony provided clearly show criminal acts, high crimes and misdemeanors and/or treasonous acts or misprision of treason on the part of any officials or officers of the United States will you publicly and definitively call for impeachment of the offending parties and trial for removal from all current and future offices?
The inquiry denoted in these questions are part of an ongoing effort to develop clear lines of response from our Congressional delegation with regard to Benghazi, national security, government surveillance and lines of authority and responsibility.
It is clearly important to our readers and all Idahoans that our federal representatives begin to mark out their own official position regardless of which committees they sit on or the level of their seniority in each respective body. The responsibility for all federal officers to protect and defend the Constitution and the people of the States is the primary responsibility implicitly required of those offices. Accountability dictates that those officers be specific on the position and the record and for the actions necessary to ensure our security and defense in these unprecedented times.