ZEOFORM at a glance
|• An Australian-based company launching a new global industry.
• An industrial strength molding material made of cellulose fibres and water.
• Made from cellulose by-products including hemp, agricultural bio-mass, recycled or discarded (de-inked) paper, cotton, rice, jute, cane, wood, bamboo and any other clean cellulose feedstock.
• Produces commercial / industrial grade material ranging from styrofoam-light to ebony-dense.
• Can be combined with dyes, minerals, substrates, sand, cement, carbon, kevlar and other elements to enhance colour, strength, flex, resilience, conductivity, waterproofing and other qualities.
• An exciting new material for architects, engineers, designers, builders, manufacturers & makers.
• Offers a sustainable solution for farmers, growers, waste managers, paper mills etc.
• Will revive declining industries (eg paper mills), offer mass employment, generate new economies.
• Will help make the world a better place!
Originally posted @ New Earth Institute