New Earth TV network’s whole health talk show celebrating a healthy mind, healthy body and healthy spirit.
When we initiate self healing we begin the journey from suffering to empowerment. Join us as we cross the globe exploring the ancient and emerging knowledge of wisdom keepers, healers and practitioners of whole health and well being. From experts to profoundly inspiring everyday people, we look to each and all to share, inform and enlighten us on how to live vibrant healthy lives.
Your host for Heal YourSelf is Dr Danielle Brooks, PhD. She is a long time radio presenter, world citizen and eternal student of the Light, walking the path of heart centered living.
Danielle is an international sacred sound healer, teacher and speaker. Drawing on a diverse background in healing, shamanism and psychic surgery she works globally as a catalyst and facilitator for people to create profound change in their lives. Working at a soul level she brings forth light codes through her voice and in sacred energy that is woven into every cell, every part of one’s being to help us remember and reconnect with our truth, our power and our light. She offers a visionary way to transform pain and achieve greater health, inner peace and a joy filled life.
Dr Danielle Brooks holds a PhD in Human Development and a Doctorate of Divinity in Metaphysics and Spirituality. She is a faculty member and professor of New Earth Theological University.
Danielle is the author of Living Through The Heart. Based on the personal stories of 55 individuals that have experienced miraculous healings and profound transformation, Living Through The Heart explores seven components necessary to self heal. It is both a course textbook and companion on the deeply inward and sacred journey of transmuting pain into love. Her book may be found here
Her website (long overdue for an update because she’s too darn busy soaking up the stillness of the Canadian forest) is www.puregracelight.com
For more info on Heal YourSelf contact email@example.com
- Hallucinations Are Much More Common Than We Think February 20, 2017
- Stanford Engineers Designed A Low-Cost Battery For Storing Renewable Energy February 20, 2017
- This Invasive Weed Could Hold The Key To Fighting Deadly Superbugs February 19, 2017
- British Online Supermarket Launches Trucks Powered by Food Waste February 19, 2017
- Light Language For Cellular Re-Calibration: Sound Medicine of the Future February 18, 2017
- How Vedic Philosophy Influenced Nikola Tesla’s Idea of ‘Free Energy’ February 18, 2017
- The Instant That First’s Repeat Themselves: Deja Vu Reimagined February 17, 2017
- Declassified CIA Files Show How The U.S. Uses Psychics To Spy On Other Countries February 17, 2017
- Mysterious Ancient “Stonehenge-Like” Circles Found In Amazon Rainforest February 16, 2017
- My Top 10 Natural Skin, Hair and Natural Anti Aging Tips February 15, 2017
- A $100,000 Message From Robert F. Kennedy Jr & Robert De Niro To American Journalists & Scientists February 15, 2017
- Incredible New Photos Of A Tribe Living In Total Isolation Reveal Surprises February 14, 2017
- 10,000 Year Old Rock Paintings Depicting Possible Extraterrestrial Visitation & Ufos Discovered In India February 14, 2017
- Lucid Dreamers Found To Produce The Fastest Brainwave Frequencies Ever Recorded February 13, 2017
- How Sunscreen Could Be Causing Skin Cancer, Not The Sun February 13, 2017
- A Heart-Warming Video: Everybody Should See This Side Of Cows February 12, 2017
- China Is Now The World’s Largest Producer Of Solar Power February 12, 2017
- President Dwight D. Eisenhower’s Great Granddaughter Speaks About His Meeting With Extraterrestrials February 11, 2017
- 13 Surreal Photos Show The Incredible Diversity Of A Common Experience: Dinner February 11, 2017
- Asia’s First Vertical Forest Is Being Built In China & Will Produce 132 Pounds Of Oxygen Every Day February 10, 2017