New Earth TV network’s whole health talk show celebrating a healthy mind, healthy body and healthy spirit.
When we initiate self healing we begin the journey from suffering to empowerment. Join us as we cross the globe exploring the ancient and emerging knowledge of wisdom keepers, healers and practitioners of whole health and well being. From experts to profoundly inspiring everyday people, we look to each and all to share, inform and enlighten us on how to live vibrant healthy lives.
Your host for Heal YourSelf is Dr Danielle Brooks, PhD. She is a long time radio presenter, world citizen and eternal student of the Light, walking the path of heart centered living.
Danielle is an international sacred sound healer, teacher and speaker. Drawing on a diverse background in healing, shamanism and psychic surgery she works globally as a catalyst and facilitator for people to create profound change in their lives. Working at a soul level she brings forth light codes through her voice and in sacred energy that is woven into every cell, every part of one’s being to help us remember and reconnect with our truth, our power and our light. She offers a visionary way to transform pain and achieve greater health, inner peace and a joy filled life.
Dr Danielle Brooks holds a PhD in Human Development and a Doctorate of Divinity in Metaphysics and Spirituality. She is a faculty member and professor of New Earth Theological University.
Danielle is the author of Living Through The Heart. Based on the personal stories of 55 individuals that have experienced miraculous healings and profound transformation, Living Through The Heart explores seven components necessary to self heal. It is both a course textbook and companion on the deeply inward and sacred journey of transmuting pain into love. Her book may be found here
Her website (long overdue for an update because she’s too darn busy soaking up the stillness of the Canadian forest) is www.puregracelight.com
For more info on Heal YourSelf contact email@example.com
The first in a three part series that explores faith healing and psychic surgery in the Philippines.
- 50 Years Later, The Falcon Lake Incident Is Canada’s ‘BEST-DOCUMENTED’ Ufo Case August 22, 2017
- Facts You Didn’t Know About Olive Oil That Might Make You Cut Down Your Use August 22, 2017
- Is Eating Eggs Really Just As Bad As Smoking Cigarettes? A Deeper Look At The Claim Made By Vegan Activists August 21, 2017
- The Differences Between Being an Empath and Having Clairsentience August 20, 2017
- Japan About to Drop Radioactive Fukushima Wastewater in Pacific Ocean August 20, 2017
- Welcome to Weedville: Pot Grower Buys Entire US Town to Create ‘Cannabis-Friendly’ Off-Grid City August 19, 2017
- (Video) Why This Doctor Quit Paleo/Ketogenic Diet & Went Vegan Instead August 19, 2017
- The Native American Code of Ethics August 18, 2017
- Dopamine & Serotonin: Is Depression Really The Result of a Chemical Imbalance? August 18, 2017
- This Infographic Dispels Common Myths About Eco-Friendly Living August 17, 2017
- Debunking One of The Greatest Myths About GE Crops: “Genetic Modification of Crops Has Been Happening In Nature For Thousands of Years” August 17, 2017
- Here’s Your Chance to Convince the FDA to Reclassify CBD Oil as Medicine August 16, 2017
- We Are Living in the Age of Aluminium: These Mineral Waters Could Help You Detox From Aluminium Toxicity August 16, 2017
- New Google Search Censorship Appears to Be Worse Than Originally Feared August 14, 2017
- The Data’s In: How Much Longer You’ll Live If You Stop Eating Red Meat August 14, 2017
- If Human Thought Can Do This To Water, Just Imagine What It Can Do To Us August 11, 2017
- Is The Use Of Ayahuasca Helping To Raise Our Global Environmental Consciousness? August 10, 2017
- US Army Veteran’s New Acronym For NASA: “Never A Straight Answer” August 10, 2017
- The Future of Quantum Computing and Encryption August 9, 2017
- Pediatric Vaccines Market To Become Worth More Than $40 Billion USD Globally By 2022 August 9, 2017