Written by Jennifer Sodini
In a society where many have learned to lead first with the head, and then with the heart – the irony of this learned behavior is that in the womb, the first organ to form before all else is the heart.
While our minds may be the “matrix of all matter”, and everything is sound, frequency, and vibration – the tempo of your pulse may dictate the music of your life. Research by the Institute for HeartMath in California, has shown that the heart has its own intelligence, as well as being the most powerful generator of electromagnetic energy in the human body.
Through their research, they have found uncovered some fascinating statistics, including:
- The heart’s electrical field is about 60 times greater in amplitude than the electrical activity generated by the brain.
- The magnetic field produced by the heart is more than 5000 times greater in strength than the field generated by the brain.
- The electromagnetic energy of the heart not only envelops every cell of the human body, but also extends out in all directions in the space around us.
- Our cardiac field touches those within 8 – 10 feet of where we are positioned. (and perhaps in more subtle ways at greater distances)
- One person’s heart signal can affect another’s brain-waves, and heart-brain synchronization can occur between two people when they interact.
- Research conducted at the Institute of HeartMath suggests that the heart’s field is an important carrier of information.
In considering all of this information, then digging deeper…when you think about it, the thoughts that from our minds come from a place of duality, while the “thoughts” from the heart come from the single space of true desire. When comprehending the magnitude of your inner magnetism, one can’t help but appreciate why the heart is viewed to many as sacred.
Aside from the iconic image we are all familiar with, Jesus Christ’s “sacred heart”, the Egyptians also understood the importance of the “beat of your being” through their “principle of Ma’at“:
“The Egyptian principle of Ma’at is a level of consciousness that revolves around a formula of Love (the heart) under will (conscious attention).
In the Egyptian Book of the Dead, the feather of Ma’at is what your heart is weighed against, to see if you are worthy of passing through to “Heaven” or if you are to suffer in “Hell”. If your heart is as light as a feather, you can pass, otherwise you are condemned to suffering.”
If you view Earth is having the ability to either become Heaven or Hell, based off of your karma, dharma, and desires – perhaps if we change our “learned behavior” of leading from the head (ego), into leading from the heart (the soul), we may find a shift in the polarization of now, into unity in the future.
Originally posted @ Evolve & Ascend