It’s well known in awakening circles that the terrorist group known as ISIS or ISIL is an American financed and led organization. This was conclusively demonstrated in a recent full length investigation by David Wilcock which you can read here.
Recently, Russia held a ground breaking press conference presenting even more evidence ISIL is being funded by oil production in Turkey and else where. Further, that military forces in countries presently fighting ISIL have said that they could defeat the terrorist group if it were not for the support of the US and it’s allies. In other words, the biggest hurdle to defeating ISIL is the US.
This is a damning indictment for the false war on terror propagandized in western media. It’s even being reported covertly by some mainstream outlets such as News Week:
Russia’s defense ministry on Wednesday accused Turkish President Tayyip Recep Erdogan and his family of being involved in the Islamic State militant group’s (ISIS) illegal oil trade, as the war of words between Moscow and Ankara continues over Turkey’s downing of a Russian warplane near the Syrian border in November.
“The main consumer of this oil stolen from its legitimate owners, Syria and Iraq, is Turkey,” Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov told journalists in Moscow, AFP news agency reported. “According to available information, the highest level of the political leadership of the country, President Erdogan and his family, are involved in this criminal business.” – News Week
Below is a list of related links to this story, followed by the we are change video and an article detailing the ISIS-Turkey oil trade. A full translation of the statement made by Anatoly Antonov the Russian Deputy Defense minister is also included at the end of this article.
Related 6 Truths About the War on Terrorism Everyone Should Know
Related The Symbolic Meaning of ISIS And The Statue of Liberty (Isis) | Mother of Wisdom, Numerology, Kabballa, Freemasonry and Occult Meanings
Related BREAKING: Turkey Shoots Down Russian Warplane Near Syrian Border | Putin Says “serious consequences for Russian-Turkish relations.”
Related “US Led ISIS Coalition” Connections to John McCain | Did CNN Just Admit The US is Helping ISIS?
I’m still in the thick of an editing job that needs to be finished, so there won’t be much writing or posting for me for another couple days…
If we don’t do it, I doubt that any force in the entire universe will magically show up and do it for us…
(P.S. Please check out We Are Change – this video is their work and they deserve some good traffic and funding!)
Russia Presents Detailed Evidence Of ISIS-Turkey Oil Trade
- The Most Important Question About ISIS That Nobody Is Asking
- Meet The Man Who Funds ISIS: Bilal Erdogan, The Son Of Turkey’s President
- How Turkey Exports ISIS Oil To The World: The Scientific Evidence
- ISIS Oil Trade Full Frontal: “Raqqa’s Rockefellers”, Bilal Erdogan, KRG Crude, And The Israel Connection
Unfortunately for Ankara, The Kremlin is on a mission to blow this story wide open now that Turkey has apparently decided it’s ok to shoot down Russian fighter jets. On Wednesday, we get the latest from Russia, where the Defense Ministry has just finished a briefing on the Islamic State oil trade. Not to put too fine a point on it, but Turkey may be in trouble.
First, here’s the bullet point summary via Reuters:
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS RUSSIA’S AIR STRIKES IN SYRIA HELPED TO ALMOST HALVE ILLEGAL OIL TURNOVER
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS TURKISH PRESIDENT AND FAMILY INVOLVED IN BUSINESS WITH ISLAMIC STATE OIL
- RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS WILL CONTINUE STRIKES IN SYRIA ON ISLAMIC STATE OIL INFRASTRUCTURE
- RUSSIA’S DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS KNOWS OF THREE ROUTES BY WHICH ISLAMIC STATE OIL IS DIRECTED TO TURKEY
- RUSSIAN DEFENCE MINISTRY SAYS TO PRESENT NEXT WEEK INFORMATION SHOWING TURKEY HELPING ISLAMIC STATE
A substantial part from east Syria enter a refinery in Batman, Turkey (100km from the Syria border):
* * *