Written by Meg Williams | Special Events Coordinator at NewEarth University, School of Health & Wellness Imagine a 50...
Tag Archive for: Death
Written by Arjun Walia Reincarnation has remained on the fringe of scientific inquiry for a long time, despite...
Written by Arjun Walia One of the biggest questions modern day science seeks to answer about human consciousness has to...
Written by Arjun Walia Reincarnation is a fascinating subject that has remained on the fringe of scientific study...
Written by Alanna Ketler DMT, or dimethyltryptamine, is a potent chemical that has been known to provide extremely...
(Editor’s Note: We are not stating whether this information is true or false, do your own research and...
Written by Cassius Methyl (Era of Wisdom) What you might have learned about Benjamin Franklin in public school...
Written by Jeff Roberts A team of Hungarian researchers are studying DMT’s unique ability to protect brain cells under...
- 50 Years Later, The Falcon Lake Incident Is Canada’s ‘BEST-DOCUMENTED’ Ufo Case August 22, 2017
- Facts You Didn’t Know About Olive Oil That Might Make You Cut Down Your Use August 22, 2017
- Is Eating Eggs Really Just As Bad As Smoking Cigarettes? A Deeper Look At The Claim Made By Vegan Activists August 21, 2017
- The Differences Between Being an Empath and Having Clairsentience August 20, 2017
- Japan About to Drop Radioactive Fukushima Wastewater in Pacific Ocean August 20, 2017
- Welcome to Weedville: Pot Grower Buys Entire US Town to Create ‘Cannabis-Friendly’ Off-Grid City August 19, 2017
- (Video) Why This Doctor Quit Paleo/Ketogenic Diet & Went Vegan Instead August 19, 2017
- The Native American Code of Ethics August 18, 2017
- Dopamine & Serotonin: Is Depression Really The Result of a Chemical Imbalance? August 18, 2017
- This Infographic Dispels Common Myths About Eco-Friendly Living August 17, 2017
- Debunking One of The Greatest Myths About GE Crops: “Genetic Modification of Crops Has Been Happening In Nature For Thousands of Years” August 17, 2017
- Here’s Your Chance to Convince the FDA to Reclassify CBD Oil as Medicine August 16, 2017
- We Are Living in the Age of Aluminium: These Mineral Waters Could Help You Detox From Aluminium Toxicity August 16, 2017
- New Google Search Censorship Appears to Be Worse Than Originally Feared August 14, 2017
- The Data’s In: How Much Longer You’ll Live If You Stop Eating Red Meat August 14, 2017
- If Human Thought Can Do This To Water, Just Imagine What It Can Do To Us August 11, 2017
- Is The Use Of Ayahuasca Helping To Raise Our Global Environmental Consciousness? August 10, 2017
- US Army Veteran’s New Acronym For NASA: “Never A Straight Answer” August 10, 2017
- The Future of Quantum Computing and Encryption August 9, 2017
- Pediatric Vaccines Market To Become Worth More Than $40 Billion USD Globally By 2022 August 9, 2017