Compiled by the School of Natural Law faculty, staff and aligned fellows at the NewEarth University, a new-paradigm learning initiative of the NewEarth Project
NEU’s School of Natural Law is empowering humanity to reclaim its sovereign birthright while supporting collectives to pursue their shared vocation
NewEarth University’s School of Natural Law was created to lead the planetary conversation on true sovereignty while exploring new and innovative means to assist a global realization of the self-governance principle. The School is comprised of two key disciplines: Sovereignty and Self-Governance.
Esteemed faculty, fellows and staff help create and coordinate initiatives that support the emergence of the rule of natural law and/or facilitate self-governing women and men to engage global governance in the spirit of cooperation and open-mindedness.
Recognizing that true sovereignty is an inherent condition of human existence, and that it is imperative if the School of Natural Law’s mission is to be realized that humankind individually embody that sovereign condition in their own lives, the efforts of the School necessarily orient toward education, inspiration, and empowerment of the individual – or perhaps more accurately, toward expediting individual self-education and self-empowerment.
Having met a core objective in June 2015 to formally launch the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ), and thereafter facilitate its inaugural seating at Runnymead (on the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta), NEU’s School of Natural Law continues to support the development of this unprecedented Initiative. Please visit the ITNJ website at: www.itnj.org
Our Ongoing Objectives:
- To develop – in conjunction with faculty, fellows, staff and affiliates – introductory curriculum for Natural Justice.
- To continue to support the success of New Earth Nation by participating in a worldwide NE University symposia for indigenous and non-indigenous leaders alike – with the goal of uniting every woman, man and child on the planet through a global Covenant of Fellowship.
- To facilitate a social support network for the embodiment of the absolute sovereign condition.
- To redress the social and political injustices wrought upon the people of the world, particularly in the developing nations.
- To support the delivery of the global referenda platform as mandated by New Earth Nation members pursuant to the New Earth Treaty.
Discipline of Self Governance
Exploring innovative means of facilitating a global realization of the self-governance principle
Self-Governance is a key discipline of NewEarth University’s School of Natural Law. New Earth governance means, self-governance.
The roots of Self-Governance championed by esteemed faculty, fellows, staff, alliances and affiliates may have framed and helped to launch the New Earth Nation, but we have absolutely no control over its direction or evolution – that is completely yours to determine.
The focus remains on research and alignment with indigenous culture (and other groups) in ratifying the New Earth Treaty to increase New Earth Nation’s effectiveness as the planetary touchstone for human evolution and sovereign expression.
new earth nation is the jewel in the self-governance crown
- To continue leading the planetary conversation on the principle of Self-Governance.
- Having met a core objective (spearheaded by the Humanitad Foundation) in June 2015 to formally launch the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ), and thereafter facilitate its inaugural seating at Runnymead (on the 800th anniversary of the signing of the Magna Carta), a seminal objective remains to continue support for the development of the unprecedented Initiative known as the ITNJ. Visit www.itnj.org
- Research and develop curricula for Self-Governance and Natural Justice.
- To continue to support the success of New Earth Nation (of the NewEarth Project) by participating in worldwide symposia with indigenous and non-indigenous leaders through a global Covenant of Fellowship.
- To facilitate a social support network for the embodiment of the Self-Governing principle.
- Redress social and political injustices wrought upon the people of the world, especially in developing nations.
- Support delivery of the global referenda platform as mandated by New Earth Nation members pursuant to the New Earth Treaty.
Discipline of Sovereignty
The key is…unlearning all beliefs that tell us we are not already sovereign
NewEarth University’s School of Natural Law was established with a core discipline of Sovereignty that essentially informs all other NEU Schools. Sovereignty is pure-truth – an inherent condition of human existence. Our esteemed faculty, associated fellows, staff and affiliates work harmoniously to help enlighten a crucial global discussion of pure-truth freedom for every woman, man, and child on planet earth.
Sovereignty, freedom, and liberty are based more on a state-of-mind rather than a set of procedures or rules. Consequently, overcoming the bonds of indentured servitude start from within oneSelf as the inherent capacity of all life on this planet. Freedom is the intrinsic essence of the Universe, and only as we embody that within ourselves may we then be prepared to bring that truth back into humanity.
Within a new earth, it is seminal to understand that there is no ‘right’ way to establish sovereignty; no one path is more righteous than another. No matter who you are, there is a path which is right for you… whether you choose to stay within the current system holding that truth within your heart, or take necessary steps to remove yourself from it.
Since you cannot become that which you already are, taking a first step of breathing sovereignty within, sets the stage for the next level of choices to act upon.
the key is not in learning fresh information, but in unlearning the beliefs and ideas that tell us that we’re not already sovereign
When it comes to exercising sovereignty, the proof is in the first step as something that you just choose to do — in the moment. As you continually observe your internal reactions to the various forms of fear and anxiety which may undoubtedly arise, you will be guided to the most important lessons of what sovereignty means to you — and the best way to execute all within your circumstances.
While the challenge may seem daunting initially, by maintaining a full sense of faith, trust, and making a concerted effort to engage the ‘creative process,’ you will continually find a right path to lead you to the best possible solutions for your unique life situation… and your role within society — a new earth.
- It is this one core objective – helping everyone to realize their inherent sovereignty – that is principal within the Sovereignty discipline at NEU’s School of Natural Law.
- To develop and present curriculum in Sovereignty-related subjects to help articulate the pure-truth of being, sovereign.
- Continue to support the International Tribunal for Natural Justice (ITNJ) and its Judicial Commissions.
- Research and share the best natural law resources openly availed to all through the NewEarth University.
Excerpted from pages of the NewEarth University portal.