Written by Ryan Herbison Jason Bermas reports about Harvard University creation and testing of a new quantum computer...
Archive for category: AI & Robotics
Written by Alanna Ketler Facebook has recently developed a new artificial intelligence (AI), and it has since created its...
Written by Josie Wales (ANTIMEDIA) — Many people don’t realize that some of the most significant technological breakthroughs in recent...
Written by Humans Are Free This film series explores many aspects of our society. To rethink what is...
Written by Just Another Human Being On May 18th 2017, the world lost one of this century’s greatest minds....
Written by Jake Anderson (ANTIMEDIA) When I first heard the term “time crystal,” the science fiction geek in me...
Meet Dr. Nancy Ash & discover more scientific innovations at the upcoming Ancient Futures New Earth Festival Get...
Written by Alexa Erickson An artificial intelligence created by Google made headlines recently because of its ability to...
- The Native American Code of Ethics August 18, 2017
- Dopamine & Serotonin: Is Depression Really The Result of a Chemical Imbalance? August 18, 2017
- This Infographic Dispels Common Myths About Eco-Friendly Living August 17, 2017
- Debunking One of The Greatest Myths About GE Crops: “Genetic Modification of Crops Has Been Happening In Nature For Thousands of Years” August 17, 2017
- Here’s Your Chance to Convince the FDA to Reclassify CBD Oil as Medicine August 16, 2017
- We Are Living in the Age of Aluminium: These Mineral Waters Could Help You Detox From Aluminium Toxicity August 16, 2017
- New Google Search Censorship Appears to Be Worse Than Originally Feared August 14, 2017
- The Data’s In: How Much Longer You’ll Live If You Stop Eating Red Meat August 14, 2017
- If Human Thought Can Do This To Water, Just Imagine What It Can Do To Us August 11, 2017
- Is The Use Of Ayahuasca Helping To Raise Our Global Environmental Consciousness? August 10, 2017
- US Army Veteran’s New Acronym For NASA: “Never A Straight Answer” August 10, 2017
- The Future of Quantum Computing and Encryption August 9, 2017
- Pediatric Vaccines Market To Become Worth More Than $40 Billion USD Globally By 2022 August 9, 2017
- Neuroscientist Shares How Your Brain Hallucinates To Create Reality August 8, 2017
- If You Think Invention Secrecy Is A “Conspiracy Theory” You’ve Just Been Proven Wrong… August 7, 2017
- Things Keep Getting Older: Archaeologists Find ‘Forest Cities’ That Are Least 45,000 Years Old August 7, 2017
- Dispensary Gives Away Free Weed For Cleaning Up Trash — Community Spotless August 6, 2017
- Why Genetically Engineered Trees Harm The Planet & How We Can Stop Them August 6, 2017
- After Years of Decline, Finally Some Good News About America’s Honey Bees August 5, 2017
- Bitcoin Survives a ‘Civil War,’ but Is It Still Doomed? August 5, 2017