Written by Greg Paul This article takes one particular view on the human dynamics issues that have, to some degree, plagued EVERY conscious community in the world to date. As the course to this particular community project here in Latin America has begun to chart itself, an awareness...
Alchemy of Love Blog
This blog charts the ongoing story of a relationship which spontaneously formed in September 2016 between NewEarth Founding Trustee Greg Paul and another long-standing member of the NewEarth team, and how the alchemy which emerged therefrom is tangibly manifesting all that new earth has espoused (community, economy and everything else besides), effortlessly, at lightning speed, through the principle and ethic of ‘one family united’, in Ecuador and beyond.
Subscribers of the Peru blog, Greg’s previous blog, have been automatically subscribed.
If you were following the Peru blog and left wondering why it stopped suddenly (and why this couldn’t be communicated before now), the first article in this blog should hopefully answer your questions…
The stories shared in this blog are very much oriented toward the manifestation of the new earth and all the NewEarth organisation has espoused… anyone wishing to delve deeper with us into the more alchemical aspects of mastering divine union, integration of divine masculine and feminine within, and the potential for self-mastery these deep enquiries promise, can visit us at www.onesoul.love (when the site launches very soon)
Subscribe to blog
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well you can bet your bottom dollar that your deepest wounds will be mirrored to you at some point today, in at least some subtle way, so really it’s your simple choice of whether to own them; choose to see their origin;...
I was born the son of a police man. He was an incredibly moral, decent and highly principled man. I always admired this – it felt true. As a child I knew that it was an admirable quality – to have principles and stay true to them – I...
Written by Greg Paul I have been working for many years on architecting transitional systems that would serve to advance the planetary transition to a world in grace in which mankind shall enjoy absolute freedom and prosperity in all its forms… One such system is what we have...
Several days ago, toward the end of the matching process spoken about in the previous post, much had come up for both of us – for Gabriela, a spiralling sense of torment surrounding an issue which seemed be the result of an experience we had had (or rather not...
Much is spoken of the ‘bubble effect’ and period of ‘mirroring’ that each so-called twin flame union finds themselves experiencing. Most seem to experience the bubble effect – that which expresses at the outset to ground the union – as a fleeting experience which is followed by some...
So much is spoken of the need for us to commune – many across the globe feel a strong pull to live in real community. Mostly this is driven by a sense of not belonging where we already are – the felt sense that a higher form of existence...
Having arrived in Vilcabamba, Ecuador some 9 months ago, my family and I had been through some tough times… the trip to Peru had unearthed every defect that existed in our family dynamic and as we landed in Vilcabamba (still with an incredibly sick baby in tow) we finally...
- A New Film Explores The Transcendental Meditation Movement May 21, 2017
- When Good People Share Bad Things — Here’s Why You Need to Fact Check Before You Click Share May 21, 2017
- Fairy-Tale House For Less Than $5k May 20, 2017
- Scientists Unable To Explain Mysterious Cosmic Radio Signal May 20, 2017
- Spain Sets Massive Precedent — Charges Its Central Bankers in Court May 19, 2017
- Ex NASA Scientist Says Large Spherical UFOs Are “Proliferating” Within The Rings Of Saturn May 19, 2017
- Conceiving Peace: Sustainability Begins with Parenting…From the Beginning May 18, 2017
- Intermittent Fasting For Women, What You Need To Know To Avoid Hormonal Imbalance May 18, 2017
- The United States Tried To Detonate A Nuclear Weapon On The Moon & Somebody Responded When We Did May 17, 2017
- Study Shows How Fasting For 3 Days Can Regenerate Your Entire Immune System May 16, 2017
- Observing Your Own Brain Activity Could Be The Future Of Treating Depression May 15, 2017
- Ayahuasca: A Cautionary Tale For Tourists Eager To Try This Shamanic Brew May 15, 2017
- Heal Yourself: Psychic Surgery in the Philippines – Part 1 May 14, 2017
- Inflatable Greenhouse From NASA Could Feed Astronauts on Mars May 14, 2017
- Snowden Blasts The NSA Over Global Malware Attack, Says They Could Have Easily Prevented It May 13, 2017
- “They’re Parked on The Side of the Crater – They’re Watching Us!” – When Neil Armstrong Landed On The Moon May 13, 2017
- Eco Artists Build Gigantic Octopus To Save Coral Reefs In The British Virgin Islands May 12, 2017
- A Groundbreaking Documentary Exposing The Biggest Cover-Up In Human History May 12, 2017
- Beautiful Bali – StarGate at NewEarth Haven May 11, 2017
- Declassified CIA Documents Show Agency’s Control Over Mainstream Media & Academia May 11, 2017